


While today was not nearly as exciting, we drove for about 15 hours and ended up at Wild Bill's Trading Post in North Platte, Nebraska. We were tired but still able to pose for a few pics before hitting the hotel room. Rachel and I are still getting along great so I would say the trip is going really well. I love the sign about unattended children.
3 comments:
so fun... You should have driven through Fort FUN! and stayed with us :) miss ya.
Hey, so do you always blog while you are driving? That may be a little more dangerous then talking on your cell phone. Anyway...this is really cute. Did you hear that my mom got the junior high job? Just wondering.
I am glad you have a blog now I can stalk you too! You are so cute, good seeing you on Memorial Day Weekend!
Post a Comment