Monday, July 6, 2009

Painting the House

I have a very little house and it's old. But I'm glad that at least I have a house so I'm not going to complain. It's about the size of an apartment but I get to have some decent storage and a nicely fenced yard. Oh, and a laundry room so that's a plus. In June I worked really hard to make my ugly little old house a cute little old house. I know lots of you have been waiting to see some pics so dunt ta da dun! (I have no idea how to spell that little chant.)




I know that these pictures could have been much better if I had moved the ladders and stuff and I was going to go back and do that but we had a sad mishap with my camera falling off a horse and now I'm cameraless for awhile so these will just have to do.

14 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Liz! Super cute! I can't wait to see it in person. You did such a good job. Your hard work paid off!

KINDER LOVE said...

Good Job sis. It looks sooooo much better!!

Oveson's said...

It looks so super!!! Tons of work but it is so much fun to see the before and after photos. Love the colors

Amber said...

I love your little old house, it looks great.

Hopes Family said...

Good work Liz!!! Justin says red doors are welcoming, we have one too. Now that your a pro want to help us?

tookiecramer said...

I love it! It's the bomb.

Jenn said...

Wow-- I can't believe how much that changed the look of the house. I'm so impressed.

I LOVE little old houses-- I really would prefer to live in one-- not kidding.

Heather said...

Liz, that looks so good!! I am jealous of your skills.

Rachel & Justin said...

That looks great, it makes it look like a totally different house! very nice job, I love the color!

Becca said...

SO cute!! It was GREAT to see you last week. I'm so excited you have a blog so we can catch up with you more than every 3 years or so!

Amanda said...

I love it. I love the red doors and the color of the house, so cute.

Aimee Lauritsen said...

What a cute house! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

That is pretty much amazing! I love it! Way cute!

julianne orth said...

your house looks so cute! i love your color choices :)