Well... pictures are worth a thousand words so here they are: (and apparently I don't read url talk so they are in a very random order but oh well.)
We went downhill skiing with the fam again. Connor did much better this time and we even got there in time for a lesson.
Took a break from jeeping and hiked to Corona Arch. I thought this was a cool shot with the sunset on the rocks and the moon.
This is called a "hot tub" on a trail called Hell's Revenge. I thought we were going to tip right over the hood.
Connor and Livy playing dress ups at the Discovery Gateway in SLC.
My cousin Mike making sure all the kids are entertained well at the cabin. Connor is putting a spell of some sort on him.
Dustin loved cross country skiing so much that I needed to make sure to put this on here.
There was a huge pile of snow in front of the summer cabin and I just love this picture.
After scuba diving in the crater, we saw this ice sculpture across the street. We were still wet and it was freezing outside... awesome.
3 comments:
Your jeeping picture is freaking me out! Holy Moly!!
Thanks for posting all of your adventure pictures. I am totally jealous now. I miss getting outdoors as often as I used to, but you reminded me that it is a choice. I shouldn't be afraid to take my children adventuring, they'd probably love it as much as we do! I think working for the National Park Service ruined me. I worked in a dispatch office, and I worked through some pretty scary situations regarding families in the park and so now I have apprehension. But, I know I need to take some more risks. I will now!
i am still a follower. just to warn you, I decided that my blog would be like a journal or some form of family history, and I really haven't done much of it since then. Maybe it turned it into work for me, I don't know. Looks like you are having fun, like always.
Fun to catch up with you a little. You seem to be doing well and that makes me so happy!
Post a Comment