This blog entry will focus on Havasupai. We went down there June 7-11. For those who have never heard of it, this is a beautiful lush canyon that is a tributary into the Grand Canyon down in AZ. It's been on my list for years. I had seen the bottom of the canyon when I rafted the Grand back in 2004 but I had wanted to see these waterfalls long before that.
Havasupai means "people of the blue-green waters." There is a reservation about 2 miles before you get to the waterfalls. The only way in is hiking, mules, or helicopter so everthing is brought in that way. To learn more about this place, click here.
I have so many pics, it's hard to narrow down the good ones!
Beaver Falls
New Navajo Falls...Dustin is talking me into jumping it...(which I did of course)
Mooney Falls with the fam
Havasu Falls
Me and Dustin on the ten mile hike in.
4 comments:
Oh, I'm super jealous. You have to quit posting such fun adventures. It makes me sad, because I haven't done anything crazy like this in a long time. Again, congratulations on your engagement. I'm so happy for you! Even though I am sad that you'll be leaving Price and I'll probably never see you again, let alone play ball together. You are a sweet, sweet girl, and I'll miss you.
Married!?. I'm SO excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Dustin and the wedding too.
Havasupai! I'm so jealous of you!!!! That is on my to do soon list.
Congrats on getting married - I didn't even know you were getting married, so that is awesome! I have a new blog that is private if you want to get on there. Send me your email k! You can email me at: snortney2013@hotmail.com. Congrats again, I'm so excited for you! Where at in SLC are you moving?
love the new blog name. I guess you have a new last name now too. Got you wedding announcement,could you guys be any cuter? :) Have fun in slc, hope you love your job and such. I love those pictures they were beautiful.
Post a Comment