Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!

To add to "Happy New Year," I should probably say Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Connor. Perhaps I should be more diligent about writing on my blog. This is all too familiar seeing as this is exactly how my journals were as I was growing up... a post every year or so.

But to catch up, I am just going to post a picture from each of those holidays. We basically spent them all in Price and Orangeville wearing out the road in between. We are fortunate to have our families so close so we can see them all during the holidays.

One bad thing about having a birthday right after Christmas is I'm pretty sure Connor turned into a gift monster. Over the holidays, he opened gifts at Grandma Ryan's, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen's, Grandma and Grandpa Sharp's, Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham's... then all of them again for his birthday. Words can't describe what I was seeing in this child come January 1st. Luckily for us, he slept for about a week straight and now life is turning back to somewhat normal.
Optimus Prime for Halloween

Thanksgiving in Fishlake-- the highlight was sledding with the cousins and Uncle Luke and Aunt Diana

Opening Presents at Sharp's

Opening presents at Grandma Ryan's

Opening birthday presents at the wave pool

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

Is that Eminem that went sledding with Connor! How cool! I didn't know Marshall Mathers was into the winter recreating.