Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a busy Thanksgiving this year. We slept at 3 different houses for our 3 different nights, ate some great food and visited with our great families. We had to fit it all in before Saturday because Dustin had to work at 2. Our holiday began with a feast. While I was trying to pack up to go, Connor was busy preparing a feast in the living room and dragging everything out. He even insisted that I bake some cookies for the feast, which I did and it all was very fun and entertaining. Connor is an indian, shirtless and all.
Then we did a turkey trot 5k to start off the morning. It was on the new river parkway and we all had a great time!
It included some super cute little boys...
And, of course, some much needed haircuts... Thanks Kari.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow Liz! you amaze me!!! And so sad that Bridger had to have his hair trimmed. I put that off as long as I could.....till Dad insisted!