Sunday, May 20, 2012
How am I this busy with only two children?
Another reason why I feel like my life is insane lately, besides being the end of the year, is that Connor has been super busy with sports. He just finished up his soccer season on his Impact team. They called themselves the RED DRAGONS. For some reason, there were lots of teams called the dragons this year. I noticed that he mostly likes to play in a defensive position in soccer. He's really good at blocking the goal when he sees that the other team has the ball.
His other sport has been baseball. He is on the farm team BEES this year. I love all the little boys in their baseball uniforms! He's actually really good at hitting the ball off of a coach pitch, and fielding a grounder is ok. But, we definitely need to work on catching a thrown ball and a pop fly into his mitt. I think he might like baseball a little better than soccer but I think we will still definitely do Impact again next year. It's good exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment