Tuesday, September 11, 2012

East Canyon

For Labor Day this year, we went up and stayed at East Canyon Reservoir with my family. We rented Yurts, which was really nice since it rained on us quite hard. They can sleep 6 and are quite cozy. I decided we need to build some of these bunk beds up at our ranch.
The canyon was beautiful and the leaves are already changing but the water was really really low. So, it was pretty muddy at the shoreline. The kids had a blast in the mud but it was too stinky for me.
It's amazing how a porcupine can scare the bejeebies out of a person. I was afraid to go to the bathroom in the dark because I didn't want to get sprayed with needles. He was actually a huge porcupine. We named him Spike.
I don't know who was in charge of our family picture, but somehow we forgot... Anyway, a good time for all to end our crazy summer of 2012!!!

1 comment:

Shemri and Gang said...

You always have so much fun! The kiddos are so cute!