Sunday, April 7, 2013

Conference Catch Up

It's conference weekend, which means I'm relaxing and watching lots of TV and it's time to update the blog. I have two feelings regarding my lack of posts. Either I'm a really great mom who is spending more time with her kids and less time on the computer blogging, or I'm really bad at multi-tasking. Probably the latter... I've only taken 23 pictures since Connor's birthday in December using my nice camera. I blame that on having a convenient iPhone. So I'm going to update with pictures from my camera... then do another post with pictures from my phone. :) From looking at my camera photos, February had one great weekend. We had Valentine's day parties at school, then took off for a fun, eleven hour drive to Glendale AZ to visit Danielle and Jordan. January was so miserably cold and dreary with the inversion that I just needed to get out of here. We had a great time swimming in the almost 80 degree weather and visiting the air-force base where Jordan is based. Well, that is all from my camera. I seriously can't believe I didn't take any pictures in January or March. Now my cell phone is a different story... too bad the quality isn't as good.

No comments: