Sunday, August 18, 2013

Amazing Number 3!

 

Dustin and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on July 30.  I’m taking my sweet time to blog about it.  Surprise surprise!!!  Also, this isn’t the best photo but it’s the only one we took so it will have to do.  We weren’t exactly able to celebrate the exact day because of work conflicts but Dustin’s mom and dad came up that weekend and we went to the temple.  It was our first big outing away from Porter, but it all went well. 

In our short 3 years, Dustin has gained 3 children, and started working in 3 different nursing jobs.  We have moved 3 times, and I just completed my 3rd year working at Granite District.  Life doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon for us and that is OK!  I’m so grateful he found me and chose me!  I am looking forward to many many more years!  I sure love this man!

 

305

No comments: