Sunday, April 6, 2014

Boys at work

 

I’m grateful to have hard working boys in my life.  Connor and Bridger have really enjoyed working on my dad’s farm in Orangeville.  We got to help my dad out a few weeks ago by laying some new pipe and covering it with dirt.  My dad is putting in a couple of pivot irrigation sprinklers.  The farm is going to look great once it gets some water!

IMG_4196        IMG_4200 

We have had this ugly tree out in our front yard that drops little acorns which grow roots.  I am so happy to finally cut it down!!! Connor enjoyed using the Saws All. And Bridger enjoyed using the pruners until he cut through an extension cord… much to Dustin’s dismay! 

IMG_4207  IMG_4209

1 comment:

Tyler and Margaret said...

Liz! I haven't looked at your blog in a long time! It was fun to see the posts I hadn't seen yet and see what you guys have been up to. Connor's baptism pics made me a little teary eyed...what a special day! Loved hanging out at the reunion with you, it was a fun one. Glad non of our boys got (too) lost. :) I miss you and love you!
Margaret