I realize that I haven’t blogged since November. It seems like blogging has taken a sharp decline for me, but I would still like to print off that book someday so I need to do a quick recap of the last 4 months. I also feel so badly that I haven’t kept up on little Porter’s monthly pictures. He turned 10 months yesterday and is as cute as ever. Life just seems to get busier and busier and there is no sign of slowing down anytime soon.
Connor had his first piano recital in December. He played Hungarian Rhapsody by Bach. He worked so hard and did amazing! I'm so proud of how well he is doing on the piano. He really likes his piano teacher, Jeff.
We had our annual family Christmas party at Kat’s house. We all draw names each year and the kids (and adults) really enjoy that. Here is Porter (6 mo) Lyla (3 mo) and Cash (2 mo).
Our Christmas was amazing. The boys got spoiled with all their gifts. Some highlights were Connor’s snowboard and bow, Bridger’s play rifle and computer and Porter’s baby toys. As a family, we got a new flat screen tv and lap top!! The laptop is a little different than my last one which is one big reason to why I haven’t downloaded pics or blogged much lately. I needed to figure everything out.
We hiked in to the ranch after Christmas… actually I think this year there was not much snow so we could drive most of the way in. I love these boys!
Connor turned 8 on Dec. 31. We had a friend party and ate pancakes and hot chocolate instead of cake and ice cream, then we went outside and had Iditarod races. The boys had a great time and I was glad there was a little snow to play in. Winter birthdays are so hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment