Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Love the Ranch!



I was so excited this weekend because it was the perfect weather to be at the ranch. I wanted Connor to catch a fish so we (Nolan, Connor and I) loaded up everything and walked down to the pond. For those of you who know me, you know that I have serious issues with people who fish in the pond and are not supposed to. My dad and uncle have re-stocked the pond a couple times and have asked us to catch and release or just not catch at all so that the pond will eventually re-stock itself but some people choose not to listen and others just poach because they think it's ok. Nevertheless, we casted and reeled and Connor had fun. Since the pond looked like glass, we decided to take a canoe ride to "look" for the fish. Thanks to the poachers, we counted all one of them. Please pretend that Connor has a life jacket on and don't turn me in to DCFS. We were very very careful.

2 comments:

Brandi and Shawn said...

Hey I love the Picture of you and connor in the leaves. It is so cute.

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet Connor had a blast even though there were no fish.