Make sure to press pause on my music box so you can hear Connor!
So I have had some requests to upload a video of Connor singing "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys." These were both recorded this summer but I finally sat down and figured out how to download them to my computer!
As you know, 2 year olds don't exactly "cooperate" all the time, especially when you want them to perform in front of a camera. So please ignore the ugly outfit Connor is wearing in this first video. He was in the mood to cooperate. I don't always dress him like that. I also uploaded a second video in my efforts to capture a "really good one" but it still is not as good as it is in person.
7 comments:
so cute! I would love to see that in person.
oh my. It's about time for a new post!
YES!! I have been waiting for this since the Reunion!!!
This is still so stinking cute. I am glad you downloaded it for all the world to see!
This is so cute! Good to see that he has good taste in music!!!
I have to agreeeeee... VERY CUTE!
love the new pic :)
Post a Comment