
Some of you might know that I am attending a math class every Tuesday night. What you might not know is that these 4 1/2 hour weekly classes will apply toward my masters degree. So I find it funny that this week during class, my friend Missy pulled out her washable crayola markers (actually we use them every week because we often do activities that we would teach in the elementary classroom, and that's not the funny part.) The funny part is that during a powerpoint lecture I realized that we were both taking our notes with these colorful markers. Then it dawned on me.... who else takes upper level college classes and gets to take notes in mulit-colored marker? The elementary teacher, that's who. Sidenote... it's a lot more fun to look back at your notes when you can see how "pretty" they look.
4 comments:
I miss those days of colorful markers. I'm sure have those days coming soon with Parker. I just wanted to say hello. I found your blog from Shem's. Anyway, hope all is well. Your little guy is so cute!
Melissa
sounds like my kind of college class.
You are only cool if you use markers in your college classes!! DUH!!! People who don't use markers to take notes really should, it makes my day complete!! :)
I can picture girls coloring on their notes with their markers, but the girls are middle school age. LOL
I too would be more apt to read over pretty notes than notes done with a black Bic.
Post a Comment