
It's hard to believe how fast these years have gone by. Connor turns 3 tomorrow. When I picked him up from nursery on Sunday, I got all choked up thinking that it would be his last day and next week he goes to primary.... that poor primary teacher. Some funny things I have learned this year are:
1. Connor is very protective of me. He makes sure that I don't stand too close to hot things like fire or propane lamps. He doesn't like other kids wearing my shoes, and if you try to put ice down my back he will throw rocks at you or hit you with a spatula.
2. One story before bedtime is not enough. He can sit through two or three... or five before he's done.
3. It's not a penis, it's a ding-a-ling.
4. Italian Greyhounds are much stronger than I had originally thought. And after Connor is done playing Kung Fu Panda with Gucci, he makes sure that he gives him a great big smashing hug.
5. When I talk on the phone, it is unacceptable as it diverts my attention away from him.
6. His favorite phrase lately... "Talk to me MOM!" He will tell me this if I'm even quiet for 2 minutes. I already know what all his teachers are going to say... "this kid never quits talking!"
5 comments:
It is so amazing how fast time goes by. Before we know it we are going to be grandma's. Scary.
What a cutie he is! I can't believe he is 3 tomorrow time flies and I love what you have learned in a 3 year old. We sure love him!
We are getting so old. He's 3? Well that means he is ready to be a Sunbeam. Right? I loved primary today.
I can't believe he's 3! Yikes!!! My Kade went to Primary for the first time this week too. It was hilarious. He was so excited and he couldn't figure out why everyone was bawling (the kids because they were scared, and the parents because their kids are growing up). Funny, funny day.
he is so cute!! you should be very proud and so smart :). Also Loved your hawaii pics.. SO JEALOUS I want to go next time.
Post a Comment