Friday, February 13, 2009

Aloha and Mahalo!

I know many of you are just anxiously awaiting the report of my trip.
1. Hawaii is so green and beautiful.
2. The waves are big and dangerous.
3. I like when Polynesians dance to big drums.
4. Glow in the dark plankton is awesome!
5. Scooters are fun especially in a gang of eight people.
6. Honolulu is a big city.
7. Slush and ice cream with beans is gross.
8. I want my own Banyan tree.
9. I have really great friends.
10. I would go again in a heartbeat!

This was one of my favorite beaches.

I was so excited to try surfing... this is my before picture. Notice that there is not an after picture, as surfing was not really what I thought it would be.
(sidenote: The coloring of this picture is due to the fact that I forgot to change my camera back to its original settings after pretending like I was a professional photographer, but it's the only photo that exists of my surfing experience.)

I really liked the PCC. (Polynesian Cultural Center) This is my group of friends with whom I spent about 99% of the time with.

Such talent, such grace!

This had the makings of being a great photo... but then there was bootie...

With this picture, I'm returning the favor to Ali. (She'll understand) Mmmmm! Is it good Ali?

3 comments:

Steven Beckstrand said...

Did you find time to text?

Amanda said...

I can't wait to go there. It looks amazing. I love the corn picture of Ali and the butt picture.

Hopes Family said...

Love it! What a great trip. I bet is was lots of fun.