I'm going to be doing a little of this.

Hopefully I'll catch a wave... and even though it may not be this big, I'm still envisioning great things...

I think I'll give this a shot.. (it can't be that hard, these guys make it look so easy)

and.. I know I'll be enjoying this. Who wouldn't, ladies?
4 comments:
OH I'm SO jealous! I'm guessing it's Hawaii-- have you been before? I hope to go sometime before my life is over.
Wow. You are so lucky! How does one become lucky enough to be invited on such a trip? I bet you are going to have the time of your life!
Im glad you are going. You are going to love it there. You'll probably move and become a surf bum. You will be able to see our new place when you get back!
Sooooo jealous and sooooo excited for you!!!! Have you been there before? You'll have the time of your life! Who's taking Conner? You are probably already gone, but I hope you have a great time! Aloha!
Post a Comment