Saturday, March 28, 2009

He makes me laugh...

So these last few days, Connor has said some of the funniest things. I wanted to write them down so I wouldn't forget and I decided to just share them while I was at it.

1. All of a sudden, he is questioning why my chest looks different than his. "What are those mom?" (as he is pushing down on me) Then he looks down at his chest to see where his are...

2. Are all little boys obsessed with their boy parts? He kept tugging at his little manhood and so I asked him what was wrong.
Connor: My ding-a-ling is ding-a-linging and it won't stop.
Me: what does ding-a-linging mean?
Connor: "It's just ding-a-lingin mom."
Does anyone know what that means??

3. This afternoon I was at my mom's getting ready to eat dinner when my mom told me that Connor was out in the front yard with his pants down. I ran out thinking that he was peeing in the front yard, but to my astonishment, he had actually pooped right there on the front lawn... I just hope the neighbors weren't looking out their windows or driving down the street. Luckily, (and I don't know how he did it) he didn't get it all over himself so it was a quick clean up.

Ya gotta love kids...

4 comments:

Julie said...

Before Grant was even born, all of my friends told me that it is completely normal for little guys to play with their ding-a-lings. I've been warned, that's for sure. Connor is a cutie! We need to get together again soon.

Julie and Steve said...

Liz, that is so funnny!!! Oh, and the manhood "toy"- yeah, my son will take off all his clothes and just "strum his guitar" while laying in bed. His weiner is his favorite toy. AND, he now likes to lift his shirt up and caress his nipple. Weirdo! Anyway, I LOVE that Connor pooped on your front lawn. So funny!!!!!

Hopes Family said...

How funny! Have you heard the song my ding-a-ling, I have it if you need a copy. It's kinda funny but rank.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Geez, haven't you ever heard the song, "my ding-a-ling?" He is just practicing his version of it.