Thursday, April 16, 2009

New member of the family

So I decided that it would be a good idea to bring home the perfect Easter present... A bunny. Yeah, I have a dog kennel out in the backyard that is not being used at all. I just knew it would be the perfect home for our new friend "Poker Face." (I'll explain the name in a minute)Well little did I know that our little Houdini can get out quite easily and he/she has escaped the yard twice. I'm going to need to figure something else out soon.

Connor loves that new song by Lady Gaga called Poker Face. He makes me turn it on everytime we get into the car. So naturally, when I asked him what we should name our sweet little bunny, he insisted on Poker Face. I couldn't convince him otherwise. We still don't know the gender of our little furry friend, but as long as we don't add another bunny to the mix, does it really matter?

Needless to say, Connor is very sweet with Poker Face and it's been a nice distracter for him to hold while he does his breathing treatments 3-4 times a day. Hopefully I will find a hutch for him/her soon so I don't have to take it back to the farm.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Connor is so lucky. You are probably the coolest mom ever, who wouldn't love a bunny?

Shauntel said...

put chicken wire under the dirt but make sure it goes out the sides, it won't be able to dig through that

tookiecramer said...

Jacob already walked up behind me and said "Hey, what's that?" I'm in trouble.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I love the song Poker Face! Thanks for letting me chat your ear off today. Shem keeps telling me that once everything is healed up, she is totally going to make fun of me for breaking my face!