He's lovin his new "old" waverunner and by the looks of his hair, you can tell that he's cruisin the lake at top notch speeds. It's like he's a kid again. The only problem is that if he doesn't have his glasses on, he can't see so well. I did get worried when he about nailed the bouy but at least he swerved at the last minute. The next time out he decided to wear his glasses. It wasn't until he was already cruisin that I realized he had forgotten the life jacket.... Oh dad...
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Make Me Laugh
Lately I've been an emotional roller coaster. I'm sorry to all those who have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and have had to witness such weak moments but there's really nothing I can do about it. So, it's time to focus on something that makes me hap... for example, this picture of my dad.
He's lovin his new "old" waverunner and by the looks of his hair, you can tell that he's cruisin the lake at top notch speeds. It's like he's a kid again. The only problem is that if he doesn't have his glasses on, he can't see so well. I did get worried when he about nailed the bouy but at least he swerved at the last minute. The next time out he decided to wear his glasses. It wasn't until he was already cruisin that I realized he had forgotten the life jacket.... Oh dad...
He's lovin his new "old" waverunner and by the looks of his hair, you can tell that he's cruisin the lake at top notch speeds. It's like he's a kid again. The only problem is that if he doesn't have his glasses on, he can't see so well. I did get worried when he about nailed the bouy but at least he swerved at the last minute. The next time out he decided to wear his glasses. It wasn't until he was already cruisin that I realized he had forgotten the life jacket.... Oh dad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am always on an emotional roller coaster. You are never alone in that area. Great photo.
Amber said...
Sorry the last couple of weeks have sucked so much, but it looks like you had fun at the lake. Hope things get better.
Post a Comment