I love Thanksgiving. This year we got to spend it with family from my mom's side. My Aunt Liz, Keenan and Missy, Jessica and little ones all came down for a few days. It was nice to see them. I decided that the last time I'd seen any of these guys was more than a year and a half ago which makes me sad because I really do love to be around my cousins. Here are a few highlights.
The bouncer was a hit for almost 3 hours straight! What a great buy!

Who doesn't love coming head first out of a slide? Connor and Owen couldn't get enough.


Keenan was quite a hit with the youngsters.

The fam... minus Bryan... if Keenan didn't have Connor, Owen and Bo, he'd be severly outnumbered.
1 comment:
do you own a bouncy castle? Please tell me no, I can't compete with that kind of coolness. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. See ya soon.
Post a Comment