Friday, August 13, 2010

Getting married and Alaska!

Disclaimer--- I don't want Alaska to overshadow the fact that we got married, but I just don't have any pictures of the wedding since I didn't even have my own camera that day. So wedding footage is to come. :)
As you know, Dustin and I were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on July 30. It was a very beautiful day and I don't have any pictures yet but I Will post some as soon as I get them. We had a luncheon over at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and our close family was all there to share the day. The next day we flew out to Seattle where we were leaving for our Alaskan Cruise! There were so many cool things that we saw! Whales, bears, salmon, eagles, porpoises, seals, glaciers, icebergs, and the list goes on and on....and of course we ate a ton of food. If you really need to gain weight, (and believe me, I actually know someone who is trying) go on a cruise. I am only going to post a few of the 317 photos I took but if any of you are planning a trip to Alaska, let me know. We definately want to go back and do some big time fishing someday!










5 comments:

Jenn said...

I've been waiting for this(these) post! What awesome experiences you've had lately. So excited for you. Have you gotten a job yet? If so where?

Amanda said...

we are going to have to go on a cruise someday, Hadlee is already planning it. That one looks awesome!! Can't wait to see more photos of the new cute couple. I am not sure what your last name is, I will have to check facebook!

Candi said...

Hey Elizabeth! I'm glad Aunt Ilene sent the link to your blog out to everyone. Now I can stalk you! jk.
It looks like your cruise was awesome and congratulations on getting married! Can't wait to meet him.

Molly said...

Hi Liz!

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find your blog!!! I had a great time tonight scrolling through your adventures this summer. Congrats on your wedding. Your bridal pics are beautiful.

Maybe we'll run into each other in SLC sometime?!?! I would love that.

Riss said...

Elizabeth- I know I'm blog stalking you but I heard you got married and wanted to tell you congratulations. You look beautiful and happy.

Marissa