We got married on July 30th in the Salt Lake Temple and had a reception two weeks later down in the big town of Orangeville. It was awesome... all of it. Our ceremony was beautiful and afterwards, we had a luncheon up on the top floor of the JSMB. The weather that day was super hot and I'm so glad that Dustin lasted throughout all of our photos. At our reception, we had Cold Stone ice cream and chocolate dipped strawberries, two of my favorite things! I'm so grateful for both of our families and everything they did to help out this summer and for the wedding and reception. I love you all!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Wedding!
The stress is over, (but the bliss continues) the presents are unwrapped, the thank you cards are no where nearly finished. In fact, I can honestly say they haven't begun, but I am getting closer to starting that project.... but, finally, I have pictures to show. Well, actually I have had them for a few weeks... it's just been busy. Jana Hopes took our photos, and I think she did an awesome job. It was so fun to have a friend do all of our pictures.
We got married on July 30th in the Salt Lake Temple and had a reception two weeks later down in the big town of Orangeville. It was awesome... all of it. Our ceremony was beautiful and afterwards, we had a luncheon up on the top floor of the JSMB. The weather that day was super hot and I'm so glad that Dustin lasted throughout all of our photos. At our reception, we had Cold Stone ice cream and chocolate dipped strawberries, two of my favorite things! I'm so grateful for both of our families and everything they did to help out this summer and for the wedding and reception. I love you all!





We got married on July 30th in the Salt Lake Temple and had a reception two weeks later down in the big town of Orangeville. It was awesome... all of it. Our ceremony was beautiful and afterwards, we had a luncheon up on the top floor of the JSMB. The weather that day was super hot and I'm so glad that Dustin lasted throughout all of our photos. At our reception, we had Cold Stone ice cream and chocolate dipped strawberries, two of my favorite things! I'm so grateful for both of our families and everything they did to help out this summer and for the wedding and reception. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aren't you guys just the cutest! So glad you posted photos of the wedding. Glad it was wonderful, sorry we missed it. Ü
These are beautiful and you're reception was so fun. I am so happy for you!
Gorgeous photos of a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing them. Connor looks so handsome and grown up.
Congratulations! You look beautiful in your wedding pictures! We had our little nieces reception the same day so we were sorry to miss it but very happy for you. Hope you are enjoying your new hubby, new job and new town...but missing Price a little.
I am so glad that everything went well for you! It was beautiful and so are you!
Post a Comment