Monday, September 27, 2010

My Lil Beckham

I've known since Connor was in the womb that he would be a little soccer player. Well, he's a natural. Tonight he scored 7 goals. Everyone thinks that he has played before and says he is really good. In reality this is his first year and he is bigger than most of the other kids, but he sure is fun to watch. I hope he continues to love soccer. I love seeing him get so excited about going. It's all he talks about for days. Here is a video of him scoring, and also some of my favorite pics so far.




On a side note, this year at the state fair, I learned that pigs spoon too.... and seals love to dance.

1 comment:

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That video of Connor is great. But holy cow.....those pigs are nasty!!