I love my husband. I love that he will snowboard with me. He is soooo good and patient with Connor. I love being up at the resort with my family. I love that Connor is getting really good at skiing and he says to me... "Mom, next time we go to the resort, you need to take me into the park so I can do my tricks." The park is where they have rails and the halfpipe. He really wants to do the halfpipe and I keep trying to explain to him that it's for big kids. He thinks he is fully ready. I'm looking forward to a few more ski trips... then I'm really looking forward to the warmth of summer!


If you can't tell who is in this picture,it's because it was almost a blizzard that day. It's Luke, Dustin, Kat, Me and Diana.

Connor has also found a new love for sledding. Over President's wkd, we found a great hill that he really took to.


Also, over President's wkd, my mom kicked our behinds in a little cross country skiing action... It was really snowing hard while we were skiing, and it was a lot of fun. My mom is awesome at cross country and we had fun.


Just one more thing... Did I mention I love my husband? He got me these for Valentine's Day. Connor took the picture for us. :)
2 comments:
I saw that first picture of Diana and thought "What!? Danelz just got home today! How were they skiing together?!" Took me a second to realize it was Diana ... I can't believe how much they look alike!
Looks like lots of fun. Kelly's never been skiing or snowboarding and wants to give it a try.
you guys are seriously the cutest. I love that you guys can go skiing together as a family-- I think I need to get my boys on the slopes. However, I think I need to take up snowboarding. I ski but not very good and I've heard that since I love wakeboarding I'd like snowboarding more-- guess I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment