Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some Exciting News!

Well, it's late. I should be in bed. But my throat hurts, my nose is stuffed and my husband is working a graveyard and I am dreading going to bed in this state.... so I'll blog. We have some really exciting news. It is official. We are going to be having a baby boy sometime around August 29th! I'm 20 weeks along. We didn't tell Connor until we were at the hospital for the ultrasound. We told him we were there to see if there was a baby in my belly. When he saw the movement on the screen, he was like... "Mom! There is a baby in in there!" He is so excited and I know he will be a great big brother. He is already protective. When I do things like brush my teeth, he says... "mom, don't hurt the baby." He also wants to hug, kiss and talk to the baby all the time.... it might be a long 20 weeks.
Here is the pic that says... I'm definitely a boy.

And here is a cute profile pic.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Yippie ti yi ya!!! congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

SOOO exciting! Congrats! Do you have to go back to school after? Cami and I are excited for you.

Candi said...

Congratulations!!!!

The Hawkins Gang said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you guys!

Becca said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you guys!

Jenn said...

Aww-- he's so cute--- I can tell already. That's so exciting. Can't wait for you to have a newborn again-- I hope he's a good sleeper, good eater, and is happy!

Heather said...

Liz that is so exciting!!! Congratulations.

Threet family said...

That is so awesome you are having a boy. That will be super fun for Connor. It will be like Jake and Braidon and they have so much fun together. It's about time I can start telling people.:)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Boys are the way to go! We love it! Parker is great with little Brock. That will be fun for you guys!

Shemri and Gang said...

I am smiling a lot right now! This is going to be one cute baby! Congrats!

tookiecramer said...

Wow! That is so exciting. Yeah! how fun for your family. I love babies!