They say the term "Easterin" is only a Utah word. It's a verb. I have heard it all my life. When I was little I remember Easterin down on the San Rafael Swell. But this year, my family did some Easterin up at the ranch. We love Easter and our Easterin usually involves egg rolls(as in rolling down a hill in a well built track,) food, camping, egg hunts, cousins and getting really dirty. We kinda missed the rest of the family as we had to do our exciting stuff in the middle of the week, then come back to Salt Lake so Dustin could work the weekend shift. I guess that's what you get when you are the new guy on the totem pole. But,we were able to attend church then a fabulous dinner with my mom and sis at our Peterson cousin's so it all turned out great.
We ate tinfoil dinners and roasted starbursts... Connor's pick over marshmallows.

Colored eggs at the ranch, then again at grandma's, then again at home...

Some shootin...

A couple egg hunts


And, of course the Easter bunny still found us. Good times.
1 comment:
He looks so stinki' cute coming up the stairs holding all of his eggs. I love it!
Post a Comment