Sunday, May 20, 2012
Months 7 and 8
I'm behind... but because this is basically my journal for future posterity, I have to go back a bit. Bridger is almost 9 months old. He is nearly walking, and I haven't even blogged some major milestones.
7 months. He was way into the army crawl and even though at the end of the month, he could regular crawl, it was his preferred method of travel. Here is a pic of him after he army crawled very vocally across the room to get the pink cup.
8 months. He started to get really drooly and has pushed two teeth through on the bottom. I don't have a picture because he doesn't really like us looking at his teeth. He also started crawling and is even pulling himself up to standing position. Oh, and he's also wearing 18 month clothing. Although, just like his daddy, he hates socks and shoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL Colt hates socks and shoes too! He is so cute!
Post a Comment