Monday, August 4, 2008

Connor loves the water!

This is a cell phone pic so it's not very good but if you look closely, Connor is out there wakeboarding with his new buddy Tyrell. He was grinning ear to ear and waving at me back in the boat. They were even outside the wake! He was loving it.
He also loves to dive off the side of pools. He barely waits for you to get ready and I have to constantly be on my toes because he shows no fear when it comes to water.
Here he is flying through the air once again. I'm surprised that it doesn't even bother him to go under the water after he lands. This is a great arm workout!

2 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

He is so cute!! That's awesome he loves the water so much!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

You know, I am just so impressed that someone can wakeboard with a kid in tow. That is awesome. Are you guys still planning on coming this month?