Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me, my sisters, and a book... If you have read this series, you understand.


I recently went to another family reunion and immediately noticed the sheer volume of vampire books (the Twilight series to be exact) lying around. Knowing that I was on the fourth book of the series, I was pretty excited that there would have to be some book talks going on. I have sisters and cousins... (not excluding some of my guy cousins) who have all gotten caught up in the "craze." So to honor this great series, I have included a fun photo of me and my sisters. Diana is reading New Moon, Danielle is reading Eclipse, I am reading Breaking Dawn and not pictured is Katherine who just finished New Moon and I'm sure she has already read half of Eclipse. This picture was taken at a hotel before the reunion and I thought it was funny that without knowing it, we all showed up with these books.

6 comments:

KINDER LOVE said...

half of Eclipse....you are right! this is a funny pic.

Shemri and Gang said...

So I just started reading the 1st one and I had so many things to say about it that I am making Ali read it to talk it over with me. Who knew I could just give you a call!

Tyler and Margaret said...

I love this series. I am patiently waiting for the extra funds to purchase the fourth book!!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

So Shem is making me start them as well. She is promising me that I will love them even more than she did because I am wierd like that. Also, I got your text and laughed my butt off. It was awesome.

Amber said...

Hi Elizabeth.....
Love the series!! I am just finishing up the last book.

tookiecramer said...

Funny, even my slightly feminine little brother is crazy about the Twilight series.