We went out to eat the other day and I'm just wondering. Does anyone else's kid(s) look like this when they get done chowing down??? I mean, seriously.
Well, I've been told my daughter is a clean eater. I didn't have anything to compare it to, but now that I've seen a picture of Connor, I'd say she is definitely a clean eater. Maybe it's a boy thing. If that's the case, I sure have it coming with my little one. :)
2 comments:
Well, I've been told my daughter is a clean eater. I didn't have anything to compare it to, but now that I've seen a picture of Connor, I'd say she is definitely a clean eater. Maybe it's a boy thing. If that's the case, I sure have it coming with my little one. :)
That picture is Hil-freakin'-arious!
Kind of looks like Toby when he's done eating . . . and He's 10!
Post a Comment